Got Knot.com and is parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates Got Knot Inc., respect your concerns about privacy. This is the notice describes the types of personal information we collect how we use the information, with goal we share it, and the choices you can make about our election, use, and disclosure of the information. We also describe the measures the measures we take to protect the security of information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
The phrase "personal information" refers to information by which you on the device you are using to connec to the Internet can be identified.
We may also obtain personal information about you from various sources including this and other Got Knot websites, mobile applications, when call or e-mail us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or promotions. . We also may obtain information about you from our parent, affiliate o, subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
The types of personal information we may obtain include.
- Your contact information ( name,Postal and e-mail address, social media contact, and phone number)
- Contact information of friends or other peopleyou would like us to contact.
- Username and passwords for the accounts you, may establish on our sites.
- Payment details ( including payment card number ,security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address)
- Shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number )
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, , including photographs.
- Shopping behavior and preference, and record of the purchases you make on our website.
- Other details that you may submit to us, or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
In addition, , when you visit our website or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means,, such as cookies and web beacons. A "cookie" is a text file that websites send to a visitors computer , or to other Internet connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or store information or setting in the browser. "web beacon," Also, known as an Internet tag,pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. we may also use third party website analytical tools , such as Google that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. the information we may collect by automated means includes:
Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refers visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of a visit to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location(such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites.
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites.
How we use the information we collect
- We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our website and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products and services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchase ( including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contact you about your order, including by telephone)
- Maintain a record of the purchases made on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events in promotions, and operating products and services we believe may bof interest to you.
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish testimonials about Got Knot , includingon our website and blogs, and on social networks (If we choose to publish your testimonial, . We will include her own. We your first name, last initial, city and state)
- Manage your participation in our events , sweepstakes and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our site , application social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including identifying when email sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors use of our sites mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make our site
- Protect against fraud, . Unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managed risk exposure, , including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements industry standards and our policies
- We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways which we provide spacific notice at the time of collection
To direct our ad network Not to use your data to deliver target advertising to you,please contact us at email@example.com
Information we share
We do not sell personal information about you to third parties. Your personal information is used by Got Knot Inc as described in this privacy notice.
We may share the personal information we collect when our parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies for the purposes described in this privacy notice, , including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. . We may also share your personal information with our service providers form services on our behalf ( for example, the U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, UPS.) these service providers are not authorized by us, use or disclose this information , except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We may also disclose information about you(i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law inforcment authorities, or (iii) , or when we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection withan instigation of suspected or actual legal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you , in the event we sell, merged or transfer all or a portion of our businesses assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, , you may contact the enity to which we transfer your personal information, with any inquiries concerning processing of that information.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent is the provide to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. in some circumstances, withdraw your consent to Got Knot Inc. use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you can not take advantage certain Got Knot Inc. offerings or site features.
Here are the choices we offer:
You may choose not to receive marketing e-mail communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by adjusting your e-mail preferences using the online account, you may establish on our sites. , or you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you use a Got Knot application on your mobile device, you may choose not to share your geolocation details with us by adjusting the device's location service settings. for instructions on changing the relevant setting, the contact your service provider, a device manufacturer.
Your, California privacy rights
If you are a California resident, , you may request that we provide you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that Got Knot Inc. has disclosed to third parties for the third parties , direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) if the names and addresses of suspected parties, and (iii) the nature of third-party business cannot reasonably be determined from the names, examples of products or services marketed, . If known to Got Knot Inc. sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third-party business. to submit your request please e-mail email@example.com
Access and correction
You may I obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain About you or update or correct inaccuracies in the information using the online account may establish on our websits. In addition you believe other personal information we maintain about you is is inaccurate, , you may request that we correct or amended the information by contacting us as indicatednot "how to contact us" section of this privacy notice. . If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
When we obtain personal information will you, winning processed information outside of the country in which you are located, including in the United States. The countries in which we processed information may not have the same data protection laws as a country which you are located. . We will protect your information as described this privac notice
How we protect personal information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely sincere. , we cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, , or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect yourself,You should safeguard your Got Knot user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our site. . Please note that we will never ask you for your Got Knot account username or password via e-mail.
Got Knot Does not directly websites to children under the age of thirteen (13). we require users of the site to e at least eighteen (18) years old. . I learned that a user is under18 years of age wi promptly delete any personal information that individual has provided to us.
Updates to this privacy notice
This privacy notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practice. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant Tanges to our privacy notice and indicates at the bottom of the notice it was most recently updated.
How to contact us
PO BOX 11963
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55411 USA
Phone 888 880 KNOT (5668)